Wednesday, October 2, 2024

** Your ATTENTION Please **

 

Hello Ladies

With the holiday and years end quickly approaching, Diane & I
are prepping for our upcoming 2025 challenge blog fun.
With that being said, we would like to give you this opportunity
to let us know your preference in staying on the DT.

We realize that life & time seems to be getting harder & harder
and we don’t want anyone feeling obligated or stressed
over our challenges … we do this for FUN and want you to also.

We’ve already been informed of a couple ladies who will
be stepping down at years end from some of our teams and thought
it best we put this out there to you all at this time.

We are hoping you all will be able to stick with us but if not,
please contact Diane and I . . .

dianegreghov@att.net, akadafney@yahoo.com      

 

Please leave a confirmation that you've seen this post comment below.  Thanks again for being such fabulous DT members ... we APPRECIATE you!

 

4 comments:

  1. I would like to continue with POE Team. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to stay on the POE team. I love your mood boards and the way they inspire me, and I love getting so many Christmas cards done throughout the year!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to stay in the POE team but due to moving my comments will be limited for a while. If not acceptable put me on hold until around the middle of the year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would very much like to stay in this great team. Cardmaking brings me so much joy every day and...I have a lot of christmascards ready at the end of the year! Commenting is no problem, although due to circomstances sometimes a few days late.

    ReplyDelete